Antifa & Black Lives Matter Forget Marx Was A Racist
✪ No matter what we may think about race relations in America, the awful death of George Floyd, the usual black leaders who some call defenders of justice and others call race hustlers; or, the dreadful predicament of too many of those of color and non-color in America, we are beginning to realize race, the nuclear bomb of politics, is being tossed about with abandon for a much larger reason other than race. That reason is Marxism.
✪ Last night, I guess in an effort to show solidarity with a handful of radical activists from the American Indian community, the official Twitter feed of the Democrat Party – @TheDemocrats – did this:
Beijing’s top legislative body has unanimously passed a sweeping national security law for Hong Kong prohibiting acts of secession, subversion, terrorism and collusion with foreign forces to endanger national security. The law, approved by the National People’s Congress Standing Committee (NPCSC) on Tuesday, is expected to carry a maximum penalty of life in jail.
OP-ED General Michael Flynn: If We Don’t Act Soon, 2% Of The People Are About To Control The Other 98%
✪ I was once told if we’re not careful, 2 percent of the passionate will control 98 percent of the indifferent 100 percent of the time. The more I’ve thought about this phrase, the more I believe it. There is now a small group of passionate people working hard to destroy our American way of life. Treason and treachery are rampant and our rule of law and those law enforcement professionals who uphold our laws are under the gun more than at any time in our nation’s history. These passionate 2 percent appear to be winning...
✪ McDonald’s has changed its Twitter display name to “Amplifying Black Voices,” adding a profile banner that lists Trayvon Martin, Michael Brown, Alton Sterling, Botham Jean, Atatiana Jefferson, Ahmaud Arbery, and George Floyd as victims of “racism” and “systemic oppression.”
✪ The riot in Madison was inspired by the arrest of organizer Devonere Johnson for ‘organizing’ in a restaurant. The resulting violence saw statues toppled and a Democrat state senator beaten. Now the Feds have busted Johnson for blackmailing businesses...